Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking an Enterprise Architect II to support our federal project, in Kearneysville, WV.
This position will report directly to the Network as a Service (NaaS) Engineering Project Manager. We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable enterprise network architect to analyze the existing network infrastructure and design and strategize a plan for moving forward to a more efficient, cost effective and secure next generation WAN/LAN architecture
• This position will report directly to the Network as a Service (NaaS) Engineering Project Manager. Ace Information Solutions is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable enterprise network architect to analyze the existing network infrastructure and design and strategize a plan for moving forward to a more efficient, cost effective and secure next generation WAN/LAN architecture.
• Provide high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff and develop architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines in accordance with the strategy and goals of the NaaS group.
• Advise on selection of technological purchases with regards to the network infrastructure and monitoring.
• Recommend future networking technologies that will help in the improvement of business in the organization and integrates IT network solutions with the goals of the customers.
• Generate data center network design options for delivering Security, bandwidth and network capacity for a software defined network supporting hosted and cloud-based enterprise services.
This position is open to US citizens only and requires applicants to successfully obtain a NACI prior to start date.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.