Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking an IT Help Desk Specialist to support our federal project in Juneau, Alaska. This is a temporary position that will last between 6-9 months.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. is looking for an IT Helpdesk Technician with 3-5 years of experience in providing on-site IT service desk support capabilities in the form of tier 1 and 2 help desk and website content updates and requests from the agency. The Helpdesk Technician should be able to go through a successful Public Trust Clearance/agency background check for badging and access to agency network/systems/environment.
• Provide IT support for a Federal agency in Juneau
• Help Desk support includes day-to day operations, which include maintaining the end-to-end lifecycle management of hardware and software, service support tickets, walk-ins, and phone calls.
• Provide support and troubleshoot Operating Systems, Windows Office Suite, and support of multiple enterprise software programs.
• Assist users with hardware and software problems in person and over the phone.
• Install, set up, and/or troubleshoot Windows workstation /computer system environment following established procedure and protocols.
• Install critical security patches on workstations.
• Attend weekly meetings with agency stakeholders/staff and other project meetingsand provide support.
• Install, replace, and troubleshoot hardware. This includes but is not limited to PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, multi-function devices.
• Document trouble calls using the Jira/other help desk modules.
• Lift and move computer and/or peripherals up to fifty (50) pounds.
• Assist the property custodian with maintaining computer inventory control
• Provides Audio Visual support for meetings (conference room set up/take down)
• 3 -5 years of experience using enterprise help desk incident management software, hardware troubleshooting/installation and using Windows-based operating systems in a Windows network service environment
• Experienced in the use and support of collaboration tools and remote support tools.
• Must have a good proficiency in typing, using Excel and all other MS office products
• Experience with imaging machines, laptops and towers.
• Experience with backing up servers and installing patches and upgrades
• Consistent in response via telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.