Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking a Firewall/Network Engineer III to support our federal project Kearneysville, WV.
This position will report directly to the Network as a Service (NaaS) Engineering Project Manager. NaaS is responsible for networking, monitoring, and performance evaluation to the agency business systems and other agency entities by analyzing and improving system performance, stability and functionality and providing design consultation, performance base lining, troubleshooting, Load Testing and consulting services. The Engineer for this position provides engineering expertise for F5’s Web Application Firewall service provided to the agency's public-facing systems.
• Support the design, engineering, implementation, and maintenance of a WAF system.
• Support the development and maintenance of a WAF-compatible configuration that ensures the web system(s) is ready to receive a WAF security policy.
• Follow architecture and deployment standards, following compliance requirements and F5 Best Practices.
• Interface with Network Engineers, Project Managers, Client Partners and Client Architects to provide excellent engineering and architecture services throughout the customer service lifecycle.
• Collaborate with Network Engineering and Information Security teams.
• Coordinate with Application Owners in support of change activity to apply/change Blocking Security Policy (BSP) and Blocking enforcement mode policy as required by DISA directed changes.
• Maintain WAF Attack Signatures.
• Continue to learn advanced F5/network technologies.
U.S. Citizenship is required for the position. Candidate must possess a Secret clearance or above.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.