Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer to support our federal project in Washington, DC.
• The Network Engineer will be actively engaged in identifying unique system characteristics.
• He or she will be responsible for evaluating and implementing engineering deliverables in each stage of the project life cycle
• Interface with key organizational personnel
• Work with business systems to compose requisite documentation (security categorizations, risk assessments, contingency planning, etc.) and map complex technical requirements, functionality, and capabilities to prescribed security controls, policies, and practices.
• Provide analysis of current network designs, policies, practices, and procedures, work face-to-face with multiple stakeholders through interviewing, planning, or participating in a team effort to bring multiple projects to fruition
• Conduct in-depth technical reviews of new technologies.
• Senior level enterprise or service provider network design experience
• Knowledge of routing and switching fundamentals and products is essential.
• Practical experience working in complex WAN/LAN environments
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, set priorities, and give attention to detail and quality, flexible, strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task, ability to work individually and with a team, positive attitude, self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy, strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and ability to handle stress in professional manner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and effective in interfacing with internal and external customers fostering collaboration and establishing strong partnerships and relationships
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfull pass a Federal Background Investigation. This position requires an Active Secret or Top Secret security clearance.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.