Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking a Deputy Program Manager to support our federal project, in Fort. Collins, CO. Candidate must successfully undergo a Background Investigation conducted by the Federal Government.
The Program provides Information Technology (IT) support services on an as-needed basis to complement in-house capabilities in order to meet the short and long-range plans of both the Customer and non-Customers. It provides subject matter expertise, advisory services, and program management support functions for the Government staff. The Program manages the full range of IT program management services necessary to implement the Government strategic direction and operational IT program direction. It requires program & project management services, including financial, budget, acquisition, document production, cost analysis, business case development, cost allocation/recovery planning, capital planning and investment control, performance management, and other IT program related services. These capabilities include a wide range of functional IT program management disciplines including: IT strategy, infrastructure, security, application & system program & project development, application program & project management, quality assurance, acquisition, and data management.
The DPm will be responsible for:
· Management of all task descriptions
· Assigning contractor schedules
· Reviewing work discrepancies
· Supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes and goals of organization to subordinates
· Review all contractor government furnished and required record of service and verifying that the hours on record of service match the monthly invoice
· Verify on a daily basis that the contractor and any subcontractor employee works the hours that the employee records in their government furnished and required record of service
· Be responsible for overall contract performance and shall not serve in any other capacity under this contract
· Proper and timely notifications of absences
· Schedule and monitor professional development training
· Coordinate travel requests and ensure travel funds are available and are not exceeded
· Attend meetings
· Identify methodologies and performance schedules to ensure work is progressing satisfactorily
Candidate must successfully undergo a Background Investigation conducted by the Federal Government.
Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.