Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking a NOC Manager to support our Upcoming federal project, in Chandler, AZ.
Manage all aspects of the Network Operations Center (NOC) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) network with 35,000 users using ITIL process management.
Maintain a technical staff of Tier II and Tier III network alalysts and consistently meet 100% of SLA’s and maintain up to date information on all SOP’s and process documents.
Ensure all technical aspects of new IT contracts are met to include hiring, training, SLA’s, reporting, special projects and customer relations.
Coordinate technical resources to resolve LAN/WAN problems in timely manner and maximize system uptime within SLA requirements.
Create and enforce all standard operating procedures, processes and project direction for NOC business.
Reconcile change request and Network issues.
The candidate will need the foll:
· Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, MIS or a similar computer oriented major from an accredited college or university.
· Five (5) or more years of IT work experience of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
· Any additional combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
· Shall have or capable to obtain Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security clearance.
· Shall have and maintain, at a minimum, a current Cisco Network Associate certification, and one or more of the following:
· Cisco Certified Network Professionals (CCNPS) ‐‐ switching, routing and troubleshooting certifications, and/or
· Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNAs) – wireless certifications, and/or
· Juniper or Cisco Firewall certifications, and/or • SolarWinds Certified Professional certification, and/or
· Within six (6) months of providing support under the TO:
· Extreme certifications covering switching or network access control, and
· Cisco CCNA or higher certifications in routing and switching.
US Citizens only.
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.