Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking a GIS Technician to support our federal project, in Fort Collins, CO. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust from the Federal Government.
The GIS technicians will perform data entry, manage data, services, and accounts in an ArcGIS Online environment, and support Collector for ArcGIS applications. The technicians shall provide support for the AGOL portal seven days a week, eight hours a day. Job Duties include but may not be limited to:
· Data creation and management of data stored in geodatabases
· Creation and/or update of feature class and feature level metadata
· Manage field data collection projects utilizing Collector for ArcGIS including data collection support, and Quality Assurance/Quality Control of collected data
· Create map layouts, organizing spatial, tabular, and text based information to support plans, reports and other documents
· Provide support for AGOL resources including creating web maps, geospatial data services, and data / user group management
· Assist in the development and testing of data collection methods applicable to Wildland Fire operations
· Assist in emergency response and restoration tasks and be able to prioritize tasks based on emergency needs
· Python scripting to automate GIS tasks
· Other tasks typical for a GIS Technician
Job Qualifications include three years of GIS experience, at least one year of working in an ArcGIS Online environment, a degree in GIS, Geography, Natural Resources, or related field, and experience providing GIS support in wildland fire and/or emergency response situations.
Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.