Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer to support our federal project, in Fort Collins, CO. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust from the Federal Government.
Ace Info Solutions is currently seeking a Sr. Java Engineer to support a major government custom software development/IT modernization program. The Program provides a full spectrum of innovative business and professional services for developing, maintaining and supporting enterprise-class business applications to federal and non-federal agencies. The position is based in Fort Collins, CO. This is a high-visibility, demanding project. The project team is highly collaborative, agile, and fast paced. The large project team is made up of experienced, dedicated, hard-working, fun-loving professionals who are respectful, supportive, and appreciative of each other. Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain Public Trust security clearance from the U.S. government.
· Design, develop and test enterprise web services API’s and backend services
· Work with product management to translate requirements into technical design and provide estimates
· Define and implement unit and integration tests
· Develop high quality, shippable code in short increments
· Work closely with engineering and QA to manage and improve the development pipeline
· Work closely with security to meet required security controls
· Experience in enterprise software design, implementation, and deployment
· Experience working with Scrum based development teams
· Familiarity with JSON, YAML, XML
· Familiarity working with distributed, modular system architectures (i.e. Microservices, SOA)
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP network stack and best practices for enterprise application security
· Experience using Postman or similar tool for testing web services
· Experience with application servers/containers such as JBoss, Tomcat or similar
· Basic Bash and SSH experience on RHEL
· Experience utilizing continuous integration and deployment tools
· Experience working with relational and NoSQL data stores
· Spring / Spring Boot
· ORM (Hibernate, JPA, other)
Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust security clearance, must be a US citizen.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.