Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is seeking a Data Architect for a growing government client headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. The Architect must understand and embrace the Agile philosophy and have successful experience implementing enterprise data warehouse and reporting solutions. You will work closely with development, operations and security to design data models and structures for our government client that enable rapid, reliable reporting solutions. You have some autonomy to research and design needed data structures while also working with existing proprietary data structures.
· Designs and builds enterprise level reporting solutions for relational and non-relational data.
· Develops strategies for data acquisitions, ETL processes, data modelling and performance, and business intelligence reporting.
· Works closely with business analysts, developers and other architects to reach optimal solutions with proprietary data models and third-party data sources as inputs.
· Has a strong background in data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation.
· Translates business requirements into long-term architecture solutions.
· Develops data warehousing blueprints (ERDs), evaluates hardware and software platforms, and integrates systems for optimal performance.
· Evaluates reusability of current data for additional analyses and reporting.
· Reviews object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
· Reviews and builds data structures for improved management and access.
· Presents ideas clearly to stakeholders.
· Experience with Oracle DB, JBoss Fuse, BPM frameworks
· Experience with BI tools such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy, or Tableau
· Experience with Linux and Windows platforms
· Experience with Bamboo, Bitbucket, JIRA and other Atlassian tools
· Experience with IDE's, such as IntelliJ, Eclipse or similar
· NoSQL experience
· Experience with cloud based services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
Educational Requirements - Preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Must be a US Citizen or resident alien.
Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.