AceInfo is currently seeking a Web Developer to support our federal project, in Fort Collins, CO. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust from the Federal Government.
· Work with customers to develop system requirements and acceptance criteria
· Develop back end RESTful services to implement business needs
· Create responsive front end UI, adhering to section 508 (user accessibility) compliance
· Integrate security standards at all levels of development
· Prepare and maintain SDLC documentation as required
· C# .NET programming – MVC, Web API, .NET Core, Entity Framework
· Experience working with MSSQL or similar relational database engine
· Experience programming in Python
· Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems
· Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
· Ability to adapt to changing environments and priorities
· Experience with Atlassian tools for project management, issue trackingCandidates should possess a BS in Computer Science or related field, 3 years of professional experience.
Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.